I hope you all are doing well,
Nowadays Most of us are facing common hair issues such Dandruff, Itchy scalp, Hair Fall and week Hair.
So in today’s post, I bring the best remedy for hair. Which is Reetha Powder For Hair. In my childhood, my mom used to wash my hair with Reetha.Ads by Eonads
What is Reetha?
Reetha is a well-known Ayurvedic medicinal plant for its detoxifying properties. It is also scientifically known as Sapindus Mukorossi and also has various other names such as Soap Nut, Soap Berry and Wash Nut.
Retha or Soapnuts are also known in Ayurveda as Arishtak and in India as Soap nut tree. It is widely used as a hair cleanser and is well-known for its traditional medicinal uses. Reetha is widely used in the production of natural hair care products because it makes hair shiny, healthy, and lustrous.
Benefits Of Reetha For HairAds by Eonads
- As per Ayurvedic medicine, Dandruff is a scalp disease characterized by flakes of dry skin. This may be caused by an imbalanced Vata and Pitta dosha. Reetha’s Tridosha balancing property helps to control dandruff and encourage hair growth. Reetha’s Tikshna (sharp) nature helps to keep the scalp free.
- Itching is also a result of dryness (Vat) and the formation of a cyst (Kapha). The skin can feel itchy because of too much sweat (Pitta). This means that all three Doshas (Vat-Pitta-Kapha) participate in the itching process. The tridosha balancing property of Reetha helps to reduce itching and inflammation.
- Lice are tiny insects that live on the scalp. When conditions like sweat over, dirt in the skirt, or any residues of shampoo/soap on the scalp become favorable, the lice develop and survive. Reetha helps to remove lice and cleanses the scalp due to its sharp nature by destroying favorable conditions.
- When applied to the affected area, Reetha helps to manage bone and joint pain. The bones and joints are considered a Vata site in the body by Ayurveda. Vata imbalance is the primary cause of joint pain. Because of its Ushan (hot) potency and Vata balancing properties, applying Reetha helps to reduce joint pain.
How to use Reetha For Hair?
To use reetha for hair, it must be ground into a fine powder. There is a readymade Reetha powder for hair available in the market. It is difficult to find pure reetha powder for hair. So SistaOrganic Reetha Powder For Hair is 100% pure and chemical-free reetha for hair.Ads by Eonads
SistaOrganic Reetha Powder For Hair
Move to this natural hair cleanser, which has been used for hair care since ancient times. It will naturally cleanse, darken, and condition your hair. SistaOrganic’s Pure and Natural Reetha Powder for Hair is of the highest quality and micro-fine powdered, making it ideal for use.
Reetha Powder for hair wash is an excellent substitute for chemical hair tonics, which claim to provide long hair but actually damage the shafts. Using Reetha powder in DIY hair care recipes for shampoos and conditioners helps remove dirt and excess oil from the hair and scalp. It also revitalizes hair, giving it a silky soft touch and a bouncy appearance. Organic reetha powder acts as a deep hair conditioner.
- Reetha Powder For hair is completely pure and organic, with no added chemicals, additives, or adulterants.
- Excellent hair and skin cleansing and conditioning substitute for natural soap.
- Reetha powder For hair, also known as soapnut powder, is a powerful scalp cleanser that stimulates the scalp, strengthens the roots, thickens hair locks, and reduces hair breakage.
- Tames damage, dryness, and frizziness in the hair, making it more manageable and soft, shiny, and bouncy.
- All skin and scalp types are safe to use.
How to apply SistaOrganic Reetha Powder For Hair?
- Take 4 TBSP Of Sista Organic Reetha powder For Hair and take 2 TBSP Shikakai Powder. Add some water to make a paste. Apply it to your hair after 20-25 minutes. Let it dry then wash your hair.
Reetha Powder Price : Rs.199